Friday 21 October 2016

Hour 50 - PLAY BIG



Hour 50: The School Of Greatness Podcast with Lewis Howes, Episode 390: PLAY BIG. #SchoolOfGreatness #365HourChallenge
Today’s Takeaway (there was a lot): When you’re setting goals, or targets for yourself…make them BIG. Don’t set small pissy little goals, instead make your goals that big they’re going to scare you, which I have mentioned before. 
With big goals you may get a bit battered and bruised, both emotionally an physically, but set goals outside of your comfort zone, becasue that’s where amazing things happen.
Lewis Howes shared examples of his university days and his mindset about wanting to go to the Olympics…amazing stuff. He set HUGE goals and then reverse engineered them to work out how and what he needed to do and become to achieve these goals. 
You also need to be accountable. 
My thoughts: I have told so many people, all over the world, about my 365 Hour Mental and Physical Challenge, that I now truly understand what ACCOUNTABILITY is. Being accountable to others has helped me developed the DISCIPLINE to keep going with this challenge. I no longer require motivation to put on my walking shoes…it’s pure discipline to that makes me put them on. 
So remember to play BIG, set goals that are are going to challenge you, and potentially even hurt you a little bit…
Lewis Howes website: http://lewishowes.com/
Podcast link: http://bit.ly/2esbF73
PLAY BIG OR GO HOME
Dr. Tyson E. Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment