Sunday 4 September 2016

365 Hour Mental & Physical Challenge - Intro Video



What is the 365 Hour Mental & Physical Challenge? Well i've hot 50 years of age and my most competitive sporting days are well behind me, so I needed a challenge.

The concept: I am going to walk for 365 hours over a one year period. Sounds easy enough...that's just one hour per day, every day of the year, but I'm sure there will be a few obstacles along the way. I live in the tropics, so this means hot, humid weather and a lot of rain in the wet seasons, plus the occasional cyclone.

I also need to take into account overseas travel, conferences and time zone changes.

In addition to walking, which is the physical side of the challenge, I must also listen to one podcast and towards the end of each walk I must shoot a 60 - 90 second video discussing one take away point learnt.

I'm really looking forward to the future. I know there will be both mental and physical benefits, but I can't wait to see what new skills I learn, not just from the podcasts, but what I learn by having to shoot and edit my videos 365 times over the next year.

Finally, I hope this 'simple idea' challenges others to do the same and if you get a chance please check out the 365 Hour Mental & Physical Challenge Facebook Page

Live Life To The Fullest

Dr. Tyson E. Franklin
www.tysonfranklin.com






No comments:

Post a Comment