Friday 23 September 2016

365 Hour Mental & Physical Challenge - HOUR 22



Hour 22: Today I listened to an audio recording, not a podcast, from Top Practices, which is a podiatry marketing group that I've been a member of since 2013, and on this particular recording Rem Jackson and Dave Frees were discussing the book Think and Grown Rich, by Napoleon Hill. 

I read this book when I was in my twenties and even though it was written in 1937, making the book almost 80 years old...it was very relevant. 

The takeaway point I wanted to share is: You must be very mindful about how you think and how you talk to yourself, because your subconscious mind will do it’s best to make it a reality, both negatively or positively. 

Rem Jackson also made a comment towards the end of the audio, that I thought was a gem worth sharing - “Money won’t make you happy, but being happy will make you money”

LIVE LIFE POSITIVELY

Dr. Tyson E. Franklin

www.tysonfranklin.com

If you're a podiatrist and you want to know more about becoming a member of Top Practices visit www.toppractices.com and if you live in Australia it's best to contact me directly by email tf@tysonfranklin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment