Sunday 4 September 2016

365 Hour Mental & Physical Challenge - HOUR 1



HOUR 1: The Savvy Dentist:

Okay so I've started my first 1 hour walk and I listened to a Podcast by Dr Jesse Green, The Savvy Dentist - Episode 26 with Natasha Hawker. The recordings will get better...I promise. 

This particular podcast focuses on HR...that area in business we try to avoid, but if we get it wrong we also get our butts kicked, so if you employ people, even just one person, you need to listen to this episode more than once.

Life is FUN!!!

Dr. Tyson E. Franklin

www.tysonfranklin.com

06/05/17 - I've just completed Hour 250 and thought I would go back a look at some of my earlier video. Little did I know what was ahead of me. It's been harder than expected some days, but still very rewarding. Tyson 

No comments:

Post a Comment