Monday 12 September 2016

365 Hour Mental & Physical Challenge - Hour 11





I listened to Episode 216 of the #AskGaryVeeShow hosted by Gary Vaynerchuk and he was asked if he had a shit list? His answer was no. Why carry all that negative energy around with you all day...it serves no purpose.



It doesn't mean you forget, but you be the bigger and more mature person and you let it go.



I've been guilty over the years of carry a lot of negative energy and Gary is correct...it never served me, and as soon as I let it go, it freed my mind and helped me focus more on what is important in my life.



If you focus on the negative, you tend to talk about the negative and this annoys the heck out of people, especially if you repeat the same problem over and over. Do you want to be known as 'that person'...the one everyone avoids because they know you're going to complain.



Be Positive Or Leave The Room



Dr. Tyson E. Franklin

www.tysonfranklin.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment