Sunday 27 November 2016

HOUR 86: Money Is The Root Of All Wealth



HOUR 86: Operation Self Reset: Episode 164 - Money Is The Root Of All Wealth, hosted by Jake Nawrocki and the guest  was Tobias Martochko. 

Before I share my takeaway points I’d like to point out I chose this particular episode becasue I have just finished being part of the Cairns Great Debate and the topic was Money Is The Root Of All Evil, and I wanted to give shout out to my fellow debating team members, Gerlinda Stella and Jesse T Martin, and our dedicated coaches Leisel Pisani and Nicky Jurd. We were an awesome team and the debate was so much fun to be part of. When you see the photo I embedded into this video, you’ll see it was no normal debate. 

Todays takeaways:
  1. There’s a difference between having willpower and creating a habit. Once a habit is formed, you no longer need willpower, because your new habit becomes part of who you are, however you’ll need to use your willpower, or inner strength, in the early stages to help make decisions and act upon them. 
  2. As you create a habit you should reward yourself along the way. 
  3. To help with accountability, try sharing your goals with your friends on Facebook. You could make your goals part your cover photo, and then every time you go onto Facebook, you will be reminded of them. 
Web: http://operationselfreset.com/

Dr. Tyson E. Franklin
www.tysonfranklin.com
www.365HourChallenge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment