Thursday 24 November 2016


Hour 84: Should I Start A Podcast with Ronsley Vaz - Episode: 53 From Massage Therapist to Podcaster with Kristie Melling.  
In this episode Kristie discussed her initial concerns about her potential podcast audience and who would want to listen to her, and I think this is a valuable takeaway point. 
Whether you share your message through a podcast, a video, or a blog, we all have fears about who will want to want to receive our message, but don’t let fear stop you from doing it. 
IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME. (Movie: Field Of Dreams)
When I first starting shooting my videos it was extremely awkward, but now I’m more comfortable and even though I’m only up to hour 84 I’ve had over 15,000 views, which is pretty cool. 
Kristie also mentioned how she was slightly embarrassed talking about how good she was at what she did, and deep down she would love a little fame in her field, because of her expertise, which leads me to my second point. 
Don’t be ashamed of your superior skills and if you’re totally awesome…shout it from the roof tops. And if you happen to gather a little fame along they way, don’t be embarrassed, instead embrace it and use it to your advantage. 
Kristie’s Website: http://feelingpeachy.com.au/

Kristie also has her own podcast called Rubbed The Wrong Way, the podcast for Massage Professionals: Here’s the link: http://apple.co/2ftlogh
Dr. Tyson E. Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment