Tuesday 8 November 2016

Hour 68 - My Favourite Podcasts (Rhodes To Success)



Hour 68 - Rhodes To Success podcast with Jessica Rhodes - My Favourite Podcasts & What We Can Learn From Them. #RockThePodcast #interviewconnections

I thought this was a great idea to review a podcast episode that was reviewing podcasts series. 

Here’s my takeaway point: ‘Be Consistent’ in life.  Jessica Rhodes is talking about consistency in regards to how often a podcast episode is released…and I totally agree with her. My favourite podcasts come out consistently, the same day each week. I have others that I enjoy, but they’re inconsistently released, which frustrates me. 

My friendships are no different. When I take a good hard look at my closest friends…consistency is the key to our friendship, because consistency builds trust. When they say they’ll do something, I don’t give it a second thought because I know it will happen. How consistent are you in your actions? 

And I don’t think consistency means boring or predictable. 


Podcast Page: http://bit.ly/2eKklbc

APPROACH EACH DAY WITH A CONSISTENT MINDSET OF SUCCESS

Dr. Tyson E. Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment