Monday 19 December 2016

Hour 107: How to Make A Viral Video



HOUR 107: The Small Business Big Marketing Show with Timbo Reid, Episode #327: How to Make A Viral Video with David Christison. 

I learnt so much from this podcast. I always thought that a viral video was something that happened by pure accident, but now I know this is not always the case, as some big companies pay a ton of money to create viral videos and the goal is to make them look real.

Sometimes they are promoting a product, the business, or maybe even a movie. 

Here is todays takeaway point:

David Christison said to create a viral video can be quite expensive, so most small business should be focusing on creating a video that is highly sharable, and if you want to know what is a highly shareable video looks like, just look at the top videos on Facebook and Instagram, and use these for inspiration. 

Just like my own videos, if I get 100 likes I’m pretty impressed, but if more of my friends LIKED and SHARED my videos, I would get a lot more traction (Views), but that’s life.  


Timbo’s Website: http://bit.ly/2hLhpee

Tyson E. Franklin 
www.tysonfranklin.com 
www.365HourChallenge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment