Sunday 12 March 2017

Hour 167 - Why I'm Rebranding My Podcast



HOUR 167: The Rhodes To Success podcast with Jessica Rhodes, Ep # 129: Why I'm Rebranding My Podcast

This is a great episode about distinguishing between your personal brand and your business brand, and how you can get the two confused. 

Jessica Rhodes is not a mentor or business coach and she is not a paid speaking, however over the past two years she has been accidentally building her personal profile and brand because of her podcast name, but she now realises that she should have been building her business brand Interview Connections. 

This is why the podcast name will change to The Interview Connections podcast and also the podcast format. There will also be multiple co-hosts, not just Jessica. I’m looking forward to seeing how this develops.  

Dr. Tyson E. Franklin 

No comments:

Post a Comment